How will your donation help ASDOGS (NQ) to provide trained assistance dogs to improve the lives of people with disabilities?
- Purchase of puppies, breeding dogs and breeding expenses
- Veterinary expenses for all our puppies and dogs in training including desexing, vaccinations, annual health checks
- Medications including worming, flea, and tick treatments
- Grooming and grooming items
- Crates and bedding
- Training equipment including leads, collars and harnesses
- Dog jackets, badges
- Puppy Raiser essentials like food and water bowls, grooming items, toys, mats
- Dog food
- On-site accommodation for our graduate teams for Public Access Testing and training
Who we are
The Association of Australian Assistance Dogs (NQ) Inc. [ASDOGS (NQ) Inc.] is a charitable organization dedicated to the training and promotion of accredited Assistance Dogs for people with a disability.
ASDOGS (NQ) Inc. is an accredited training organization registered under the Queensland Government, Guide Hearing and Assistance Dog Act 2009.
- 1. Select and train suitable dogs to the required standard of Assistance dogs and to meet the special needs of appropriate recipients.
- 2. Actively promote the concept of trained Assistance Dogs for people with physical disabilities.
- 3. Promote general awareness and support for the Assistance Dogs program among relevant private and public organizations and the broader community.
- 4. Raise funds to finance the development and expansion of the ASDOGS (NQ) Inc. program.
Association of Australian Assistance Dogs NQ inc.
Website designed, hosted & maintained by Allcorp © 2014