How will your donation help ASDOGS (NQ) to provide trained assistance dogs to improve the lives of people with disabilities?
- Purchase of puppies, breeding dogs and breeding expenses
- Veterinary expenses for all our puppies and dogs in training including desexing, vaccinations, annual health checks
- Medications including worming, flea, and tick treatments
- Grooming and grooming items
- Crates and bedding
- Training equipment including leads, collars and harnesses
- Dog jackets, badges
- Puppy Raiser essentials like food and water bowls, grooming items, toys, mats
- Dog food
- On-site accommodation for our graduate teams for Public Access Testing and training
Who we are
The Association of Australian Assistance Dogs (NQ) Inc. [ASDOGS (NQ) Inc.] is a charitable organization dedicated to the training and promotion of accredited Assistance Dogs for people with a disability.
ASDOGS (NQ) Inc. is an accredited training organization registered under the Queensland Government, Guide Hearing and Assistance Dog Act 2009.
- 1. Select and train suitable dogs to the required standard of Assistance dogs and to meet the special needs of appropriate recipients.
- 2. Actively promote the concept of trained Assistance Dogs for people with physical disabilities.
- 3. Promote general awareness and support for the Assistance Dogs program among relevant private and public organizations and the broader community.
- 4. Raise funds to finance the development and expansion of the ASDOGS (NQ) Inc. program.
If you would like to know more about Assistance Dogn NQ feel free to contact us and one of our team will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
The Association of Australian Assistance Dogs does not train privately owned dogs. ASDOGS NQ Inc train their own dogs for people with a physical disability living in Far North Queensland.
The dogs shown on this website are from a previous litter and placed with Recipients.
Association of Australian Assistance Dogs NQ inc.
Website designed, hosted & maintained by Allcorp © 2014